Solutions Architect - Insurance
Job Categories: Information Technology / Consulting / Insurance
Postion Level: Professional
Employment Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
msg global is a consulting and system integration company focusing on the insurance business. We are looking for a Solutions Architect to join the team.
You will develop comprehensive and sustainable system landscapes. Your several years of experience with transformation of business in integrated IT architectures for entire business processes, considering the specific requirements of the insurance industry, helps you to deliver a high quality service for our customers. You play a crucial role when it comes to analyzing and designing IT architectures. Your responsibility goes from business process optimization to central handling of the implementation of customer specific solutions. You should be familiar with the core processes in the insurance industry and with methods and tools of business consulting and project management.
- Very good understanding of Business Processes in Property and Casualty, Life and Pensions and/or Health Insurance
- Design of integrated system landscapes
- Participate in process flow analysis and redesign
- Design of transition maps, road maps, implementation, integration and migration strategies
- Lead feasibility studies
- Provide functional consulting expertise to our insurance and reinsurance clients
- Provide current Best Practice and Third Party Solution alternatives as a part of Functional Design Document
- Coordinate with business process owners, functional and technical staff to design, customize and implement SAP for Insurance system solutions to meet customer requirements
- Strategic/ Architectural support of on-going implementation projects
- Facilitate Complex Issue Resolution that may arise during Implementation
- Lead User Acceptance Testing Effort
- Participate in Training, Design, Documentation and delivery efforts in alignment with the Project Manager
- Participate in Internal Projects as necessary
- Willing to travel to Client Location up to 80%
- Bachelor or master degree in Business, Economics or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' work experience
- Profound experience with business processes and insurance products in the insurance industry. A deep understanding of the value chain of a primary insurer is expected. Focus on product (either msg.PM or SAP FS-PRO) and policy management (SAP FS-PM) processes in the Property and Casualty, Life and Pensions and/or Health insurance.
- Profound experience with the any Insurance solutions (5 years or more) in a highly reputed consulting company or in an insurance company.
- Experience in at least three major system implementations / or upgrades for Insurance Companies including one full life cycle
- Experience working with clients and functional resources
- Practical Project Experience in Business Consulting
- University degree in information technology, computer science or business administration
- Excellent knowledge of Insurance solutions, excellent knowledge of the core insurance business processes in sales, operation and claims
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Ability to manage complex initiatives with minimal oversight
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a distinct willingness to learn
- Ability to be creative, flexible and adaptable to a changing work environment
- Superior customer focus and service-based attitude, being used to a self-dependent approach to work
- Strong communication skills and strong presentation confidence - Excellent written and spoken English language skills;
- Operational knowledge and project experience in package based implementation methodologies like ASAP (preferred)
- SAP for Insurance product knowledge (preferred)
This job description is designed to cover or contain a general listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this position.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added as required.